What information we collect from you
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit Hepatitiscmx.com. For example, we will collect your IP address, and information relating to your Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed. One of our goals in collecting this information is to help customize your user experience. We do not use this information to identify you.
Information Collected Through Web Analytics. Hepatitiscmx.com uses web analytics to track and generate reports on visitor use of our site. We use the Web analytics to analyze visitor activity so that we may better understand how visitors make use of Hepatitiscmx.com, and so that we may better tailor content to meet our visitors’ needs. This data may include anonymized, individual visitor click behavior. No personally identifiable information is obtained or shared with the Web analytics. Although our Web analytics logs the information coming from Hepatitiscmx.com on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
How we use this information
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
E-mail Subscriptions, E-mail Communications and Newsletters
If you chose to receive communications from Hepatitiscmx.com about special promotions when registering as a Hepatitiscmx.com member, we may use your email address to send you communications about surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, healthcare specials, deals or other medical tourism news and opportunities on Hepatitiscmx.com and its marketing partners. You can discontinue your subscription to Hepatitiscmx.com promotional email services at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email received or by going to Hepatitiscmx.com and clicking on the Change Subscriptions link at the bottom of the page. You can also unsubscribe to e-mail communications at any time by replying to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
With whom we share this information
Hepatitiscmx.com may share the information it collects with the following entities:
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including package delivery, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Business partners who may offer products or services through our site. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will be listed. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide them with any personal information.
We also may share your information:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Hepatitiscmx.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
• We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Web site receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Hepatitiscmx.com to plan and purchase your travel. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the information you provide to us.
Hepatitiscmx.com does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information about children under age 13.